Sunday 31 May 2015

My Little Perfume Collection

Hello everybody,
So earlier this week, I was trying to sort through my bedroom; and was putting everything into little piles, when I realised that my perfume pile was rather large. Basically I have discovered that I have a mini perfume collection and I really love it! Usually they are all in different places so I spray whichever one I can find, but having them all in one place had made me re-appreciate each one again; so I thought I would share them with you!














MARC JACOBS DAISY DREAM- This is probably my favourite perfume that I have ever owned. It's such a classy, elegant scent and one which ca be appropriate for all year around. The packaging is exquisite and the perfume itself is a stunning shade of blue.
GHOST ECLIPSE- I love this perfume, as it has a fruity, floral scent and is so perfect for this summery time of year. The bottle is such a cute shape and I love the ombre of the perfume because I kind of think it looks like a sunset, haha. 
INTIMATELY BECKHAM- This sweet little bottle has a surprisingly sophisticated scent within it. My friend gave it to me the other day and I haven't stopped wearing it. I also love the pink of the liquid against the gold detail on it's bottle.
VICTORIA SECRET LOVE IS HEAVENLY- Again this lovely little body mist is a fruity scent perfect for summer. A lot comes in the bottle so, I wear it lots. The peachy pink of it is so cute and goes with the summery smell.


Thanks for reading guys
Al
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment