Tuesday 26 May 2015

Face of The Day: Soft Lips

Hello Everyone,
Today I thought I would do a quick FOTD (Face Of The Day) as these are always something I really enjoy reading on other peoples blog's and thought would be fun! Sorry if mine is inadequate compared to others, please bear with me as I get to grips with my camera and my writing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post!

I think this look is perfect for the summer time, as it looks subtle, classy and involves light colours. If I was having a better skin day, I would have definitely given the foundation a miss, as the less product on you face- the better, especially as the weather is starting to heat up. I really liked this lip colour as it looks gentle and soft yet has a really vibrant shimmer!






Products on my face:
Foundation: Maybelline Dream Satin Foundation in Ivory
Concealer: Rimmel Wake me up in 01
Powder: Mac Mineral Skinfinish
Blusher: Mac Peaches
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Eyebrows: Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Kit
Eyeshadow: Naked 3 Palette: Mugshot on the lid, Nooner in the crease and Strange on the Browbone
Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
Lips: L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Extrodinare in Rose Symphony

Thanks for reading this brief little post! I hope you enjoyed it!
Alice
<3







No comments:

Post a Comment